Nice food, good service. Need a better wine list.
Great food and attentive service.
MY husband and I were there last night for dinner.
Our first time, even though we live in the neighbourhood.
I honestly can not say that we will be rushing to go back there for dinner.
A little too pricey for the area.
Draft import beer was $9.00 and the antipasto special of the night which was buffalo mozarella and tomotoes with greens was $18.00.
The quality did not stand behind the price.
The restuarant is nicely done but they could work on the service more.
I am a bit of an Italian food snob...but the food here is amazing. Everything I've ordered here has been superb...so fresh and perfectly cooked!
- My wife and I decided to try San Remo on our wedding anniversary and are delighted to report that at long last Clarkson has a new and very good fine dining restaurant.
- The service by Tom the manager and Kirk our server was top notch - friendly, attentive, informative and very professional.
- The wine list is a small but a good one with unusually reasonable mark-ups so that the price range is about $36-48 for excellent Italian and French whites and reds.
- We enjoyed our appetizers and especially recommend the San Remo Antipesto with grilled tiger shrimp and calamari and portobello mushrooms.
- San Remo has a fairly large menu specializing in Italian pasta, seafood and meat dishes with fresh ingredients prepared in the open kitchen and I loved the daily special, a provimi veal chop special that was the best one I've had in years.
- Deserts are fresh and prepared from scratch and we enjoyed the home made tarimisu and creme brulee with fresh fruit.
- It's a fairly small restaurant that provides a quiet, intimate atmosphere perfect for relaxed and also romantic dining.
- Needless to say, we shall return soon and often.
Excellent! Our party of four all enjoyed our dinner. The Seafood linguine was amazing!